In the last 5 years, nearly $7.5 million has been distributed by the Carolinas Credit Union Foundation as disaster relief, hardship assistance, educational programs and grants, academic and needs-based scholarships, and non-profit grant support. As the credit union industry’s partner in philanthropy, we are building on the values embraced by credit unions and uniting our resources towards the greater good. The Foundation’s new membership will expand on the support of our shared “People Helping People” philosophy and increase our community impact! To read more about our impact, please click here.
- Champion the cooperative principle of concern for the community with highlights of the philanthropic work in the credit union system.
- Receive an electronic newsletter from the Foundation on grants, scholarships and volunteer support. To read our latest newsletter click here.
- Become eligible for membership opportunities with participating credit unions to access financial products and services.
- Access free, one-on-one financial counseling, debt management services, and financial education resources through the Foundation’s partnership with GreenPath Financial Wellness and BALANCE, both leading national nonprofit organizations. BALANCE offers free monthly webinars packed with useful information – just make sure to reserve your virtual seat from the link in your newsletter!
- Help elect the volunteer Board of Directors of the Carolinas Credit Union Foundation.
Beyond the benefits, your membership will amplify the philanthropic mission of credit unions and help communities throughout the Carolinas thrive. For more information and to get involved, get in touch with us today!